Darren has created a multifaceted, dynamic career without having a permanent office, and you can too. Find out how on The Nice Guys Podcast today.
Here’s more that we learned from Darren Murph today:
– He holds the Guinness World Record as the planet’s most prolific professional blogger.
– Darren has his MBA in Business.
– He led SnapPower’s entire PR campaign on its second Kickstarter project, netting over $800k in pledges.
– You need a blog to give people a sense of who you are.
– He published his own book — Living The Remote Dream — which acts as a guide for those seeking to add greater flexibility into their work life. http://www.amazon.com/Living-Remote-Dream-Setting-Advancing/dp/1506192130/
Here are a couple of his CreativeLive courses:
Contact Darren- firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to get pinned on our listener map? Just go to http://www.dougsandler.com/podcast-by-the-nice-guys/ and answer the question, where are you from? And we’ll add you to the map. You can see it here-
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.