Alison Vidotto runs the Vidotto Group, writes books, teaches and keynote speaks about leadership and she runs a charity in Vietnam! It’s all about balance, teaching others, and learning how to delegate. hear her secrets on The Nice Guys Podcast today.
Here’s a bit more about Alison:
– She was living independently at 16 and continued her education via night school
– She built an international charity that now supports 200 families with blind or seriously ill children living in poverty in Vietnam.
– Her book was awarded the B.R.A.G. Medallion
– She knows her company can mostly take care of itself because she has an awesome team and it’s so well systematized.
And what she believes in:
– Being successful is not about where you start out, it’s about what you do with the resources available to you.
– Don’t work on your weaknesses, focus on your strengths and attract people who compliment those strengths.
– We are ALL capable of being great leaders. The door to success says Push! and we need to push with focus and determination.
Get in touch with Alison: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow her on Twitter: Twitter- @AlisonVidotto
Her website: http://www.alisonvidotto.com
ACCV is always in need of financial support (http://www.accv.net.au) my business funds the administration so that 100% of donations go directly to the cause.
Free tips book – http://pushbusinesstraining.com/cbtwl/ Confidence- Boosting Tips for women in Leadership.
Her book: 22 Leadership Fundamentals, the Door to Success says Push! (available on Amazon) http://www.amazon.com/22-Leadership-Fundamentals-Door-Success-ebook/dp/B00ID4M012/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1438024752&sr=1-1&keywords=22+leadership+fundamentals
Want to get pinned on our listener map? Just go to http://www.dougsandler.com/podcast-by-the-nice-guys/ and answer the question, where are you from? And we’ll add you to the map. You can see it here-
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.