Bob Orr spent over 40 year in Network news. He talks with Randy about it on The Nice Guys today
Reach Me Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
In this episode, Randy and Bob discuss:
- Bob’s view on today’s information age
- Fake news and its effects
- Thoughts of the American Public
- Bob’s 40 year long career, with all the details
Key Takeaways and Actionable Tips:
- Our public dialogue tells us that we’re not seriously informed
- Right now, compromise is out of fashion
- You’ve got a duty to be informed
- Be open to the idea that the people with opposite opinions have a point
“We live in the most connected time man has ever known…but we’re also the most misinformed” – Bob Orr
Connect with Randy Jones:
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.