Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
In this episode, Doug and Strick discuss:
- Reviews from the fans
- Types of guests on podcasts
- Types of clients
- 204 reviews total and only 1 of them being a 1 star review
- It really is about who you know, even when it’s fraud
- How much control should the host have during a podcast episode?
- Some people just aren’t going to get it and they may not be the best clients
“BIGG Bob, reach out to us! Heard anything useful yet? We want you on the show” -Strickland Bonner and Doug Sandler
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.