Matt Abrahams helps put you in other people’s shoes and practice, practice, practice on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- If you’re living in the future, it’s very hard to see what’s in front of you
- In any important communication activity, you need to define your goal
Know, Feel and Do
- Repetition, reflection and feedback is how we get better
- The more relatable you are, the easier it is to have a conversation with somebody
- Coming off perfect, puts up a barrier with you and your audience
- Bold Echo helps companies present and speakers feel more confident/connected
- Check out these apps: Virtual Speech and My Voice Vibes
- Try this method to
- What – explain your tool/what you’re offering
- So what – why is it important to the person that you’re speaking to
- Now What – what do you want them to do with your info?
- If you get flushed during a presentation, hold something cold in your hand before you speak to reduce that
- Oh hey there, Patreon, fancy seeing you here
- Practice, Practice, Practice
Doug and Strickland’s Stuff:
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Need Podcast Production? http://www.podcastproduction4you.com
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.