Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
- We apologize for the Tuesday shit show of technical difficulties!
- Donate. Donate. On Patreon.
The Breakfast Club
- Why is it that people fit nicely into stereotypes like in The Breakfast Club?
- Our brains are built to group things together and that’s where those roles get filled
- There’s only been one instance where someone has been turned away from the FB group! Love the people.
- There are certain people that you just can’t relate to, and THAT’S OK!
- Donald Trump’s new health care short term takes away health care for 14 million people and EVERYONE’S deductible will go up. Yay?
- Doug loves rom-coms…. no surprise
- Strick likes thrillers and actions, aww they balance each other out! Dream team.
- Every once in awhile, you gotta take a healthy step back from reality… aka rom-coms
- Doug has a 4 step facial system, NO SHAME
- AND Doug shaves in the shower, what a guy!
· Is there an RSS feed from our Libsyn that will automatically embed it into our website?
· Walk us through Libsyn analytics.
· CBS said they were switching over our iTunes from them to us – is there a way to confirm that?
· How can we publish/make our podcast available to every platform?
o Google play
· Possible for you to provide transcript of entire interview?
o Show notes
· Besides the “you’ve been listening to” outro bumper – any other tips/tricks/advice?
· What else do you need from me for the episodes?
· Any tips on formatting the show?
o Conversation direction
Become a patron and support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
Proud to be affiliated with the C-Suite Radio Network
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Julie Reisler’s book- Get a PhD in You
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
Subscribe to the Podcast
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.