Dan Zigmond is the Director of Analytics at Facebook! Hear about this and the Buddha Diet on The Nice Guys Today
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- Want to support the show on another level?! Check us out on Patreon
- BTW, Buddha wasn’t a fat guy
Are You a Grazer?
- A big part of Buddha’s teaching is to be mindful of our relationship to other people
- The one restriction that Buddha placed on the Monks was that they could only eat during certain hours of the day
- For example, from dawn til 12
- Potato chips are practically made to make you more hungry
- Taking a real lunch break, meaning you leave your desk and give your food undivided attention, you may be more productive after that well-deserved break
- Facebook is built on the concept of letting people share their authentic self
- Check out this cool app:
- Insight Timer, a Meditation App
- Try to start by limiting your eating to a 12 hour window
See Dan’s Website: http://www.buddhasdiet.com
And on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/buddhasdietbook
E-Mail Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.