Doug and Strickland and Funkn’Fans Mar and Prash join today. Well, Prash never actually made it, but you can hear all of that on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Become a patron and support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- Chapo Trap House Podcast is setting the money bar high on Patreon…
- But NGOB are gonna give them a run for their money
- Strick is sinking his teeth into a book called Creativity, Inc.
- Don’t go into a situation trying to fail but if you do, don’t fear it
Working Hard Includes Failure
- The word failure has a negative connotation
- Doug isn’t the type to follow rules and isn’t a fan of corporate jobs
- Be slightly vocal and you’ll be acknowledged by the Nice Guys
- HR likes to let corporate people go with fancy words
- “Downsize” “job impacted” mhmm
- Sunny Lake, we miss you!
- Sunny moved to good ol’ Texas
- People are quick to point out faults but not quick to give positive resources
- Total Amazon earnings are $16.72
- Yea, buddy!
- We are thinking of you Mar, as you look for a job!
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Sign up for Sanebox free and get a $10.00 credit on us: The best way to get a handle on your E-Mail.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Nice Guys Links
You can text Doug anytime at 410-340-6861, of if you just want to leave us a message or record an intro to the show, call 4242 DJ DOUG (1-424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.