Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
1/26/17- How the hell did they make it to 300 episodes??? Steve O’Brien is carrying them, stick around to the end to hear one of his best rants on The Nice Guys today.
- Doug and Strick are not nutritionists, but they’ve confirmed that there’s gluten in wheat
- Doug eats 2 eggs scrambled, avocado and grapefruit juice for breakfast
Canada is in the Lead
- Strick loves that the iPhone ad that using an AC/DC song to promote their water resistant feature
- It’s not like we haven’t seen that before
- Is Apple playing catch up with Samsung in regards to phone features?
- Caesars Entertainment just got out of a huge bankruptcy reorganization. Yikes.
- Deb officially has that Nice Guy swagger!
- The NGOB are now on pace to get 40,000 this month! Whoop, whoop!
- Canada is still in the lead in downloads, ey
- Is there a safety net for President Trump as he does his thing?
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Julie Reisler’s book- Get a PhD in You
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
BombBomb: Take your email to the next level. Drop a BombBomb today.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you want to talk to Doug, call him at 410-340-6861 any Wednesday between [5:00] PM-[6:30] PM EST.
If you just want to leave us feedback and not talk to anyone, call 4242 DJ DOUG (424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.