The Nice Guys talk Religion? Really? Yup, hear all about it on the podcast today.
Reach Us Here:
Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
The Nice Guys B’moreBiz Conference Nov 7-9th More Info Signup
- Workers at Disney are not allowed to say no… sounds pretty magical
- If Doug and Strick set up in the lobby of The Ritz, would the employees sacrifice their customer positivity promise and call the Nice Guys out on their shenanigans
- Do we need to say it again? BMoreBiz Conference. Pack your bags
- How many seats are left? 4? Maybe?
- Have you tried BombBomb?
- It is a video gram for emails. No links, no pop-ups, nada
- For your free trail, no credit card is required!
- How much religion is enough religion?
- The day that you atone for your sins in the Jewish religion, you fast. Unless your Doug
- Is it not our job to carry on the tradition of our own religion?
- Doug is proud to be a Jew
- Strick thinks that you have to change with times but still honor the religion itself
- Do what is right for you/what’s important to you
- Somewhere, somebody at some point, changed where center was
- It’s alllll about interpretation
- Even if you have polar opposite beliefs with someone you know, you can still be friends
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
BombBomb: Take your email to the next level. Drop a BombBomb today.
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
Subscribe to the Podcast
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.