The Nice Guys B’moreBiz Conference Nov 7-9th More Info Signup
- Ben is working with organizations that are reaching for an outcome that they have not had before. In other words, reaching the next level
- We have to anchor what we want to do, in what the needs of the people that we’re trying to reach are
- We become enchanted by our own ideas
- Surprise, nobody cares how interesting you think you are
What Channel To Choose
- Choose the channels that are native to the consumption habits of your targeted audience
- Don’t know what channel that is? Well, where is your cash flow coming from? How can you go and find more of those people?
- Start with what you know
- Some people need a system, some people just want to learn. Know what you want to bring to the table
- You have to keep putting gas in the car if you want it to keep going
- Write 200 words a day, 5 days a week… leading to blogs, then a book and consistent content
- Most people can do those 200 words a day in 15 minutes. So do it!
- People like short and sweet messages
- Don’t get married to a channel or a technology, go with the flow
- The rules of the game have changed
- Ben’s target customer is one that feel the tension of his/her current situation and is ready to try something that feels a bit out of the ordinary. Is that you?
Click here to take our very short survey so the Nice Guys can learn better what you like
The Nice Guys B’moreBiz Conference Nov 7-9th click here for more info!
Show notes: Production Assistant – Anna Nygren http://www.annavnygren.com/
Are you interesting is seeing how you can be a guest on The Nice Guys and many other podcasts to promote your business? Visit our partner, Interview Valet, for more information. Being a guest is really fun!
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Go to Nice Guy Community sign-up and we’ll send you the free E-Book “The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business.”
Get Doug’s Amazon #1 Bestselling book Nice Guys Finish First here.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Subscribe to the Podcast or get more info about the Nice Guys at http://www.Niceguysonbusiness.com
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.