The Nice Guys B’moreBiz Conference Nov 7-9th Sign up here!
- Adam Sandler, Doug’s son, not the actor, thrives with the coincidental name
- The actor had not become an A-List actor at the time of Adam’s birth
- Both Sandlers have trouble staying on topic… the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree
- Little Sandler is going to the same college where Strick went
- Strick was one of the first students to inhabit the college’s dorm.. We’ll let you do the math
Does College Really Prepare Anyone?
- Are schools actually preparing kids for post-grad life?
- Adam does not feel very prepared for the real world
- So many jobs require experience to obtain a job, so when does the the college kid start to get it?
- There are two sides to class, there has to be a subject and a student that wants to learn
- Adam is a bit intimidated by the looming numbers that bind him to society… $$$
- When you are done with school, the reality comes at you quickly
- Especially if you have not had a job throughout your college career
- Being an art major is not a walk in the park
- Projects, on projects, on projects
- It is just as challenging to balance as is a finance major
Show notes: Production Assistant – Anna Nygren http://www.annavnygren.com/
Click here to take our very short survey so the Nice Guys can learn better what you like
Are you interesting is seeing how you can be a guest on The Nice Guys and many other podcasts to promote your business? Visit our partner, Interview Valet, for more information. Being a guest is really fun!
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Go to Nice Guy Community sign-up and we’ll send you the free E-Book “The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business.”
Get Doug’s Amazon #1 Bestselling book Nice Guys Finish First here.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Subscribe to the Podcast or get more info about the Nice Guys at http://www.Niceguysonbusiness.com
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.