Click here to take our very short survey so the Nice Guys can learn better what you like
- Doug loves Strick just the way he is! Aww
- The promise statement is… drumroll please…”Our goal is to provide the most entertaining podcast experience ever.”
- Click on the show art… pretty please 🙂
- Mastermind group. November 7-9th! Speakers, Karaoke session, need we say more?
- Bring your problems, ideas, humor and energy
- Get more info here- B’more Biz Conference Nov 7-9th More Info Signup
- There were waterless toilets for men at this conference… isn’t water essential to the toilet process?
- Some company that cuts down trees have to meet a quota of replanted trees
- Is that smarter/better than recycling?
- It is not what you do, it is how you market what you do
- Your perception is your reality
- Some companies do not believe in investing customer experience.. (cough,cough) Kmart…
- Knowing a customer’s name and regular order, transforms his/her experience
The Eerie Disappearance of 50 Books
- Doug has handed out 50 books and received 50 business card with the hopes of a growing network. Doug has heard back from 1. Person. What. The. Hell.
- Why are people so lax with getting back to people?
- Not to even gain something but just for the sheer fact of connection?
- There is always a lot going on but the priorities of an individual determines everything
- As a business owner, what can you do to guarantee a response from another entrepreneur?
Show notes: Production Assistant – Anna Nygren http://www.annavnygren.com/
Please support our sponsor http://www.SweetJumpsuits.com. Tell them The Nice Guys sent you.
Are you interesting is seeing how you can be a guest on The Nice Guys and many other podcasts to promote your business? Visit our partner, Interview Valet, for more information. Being a guest is really fun!
The Nice Guys B’moreBiz Conference Nov 7-9th More Info Signup
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Go to Nice Guy Community sign-up and we’ll send you the free E-Book “The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business.”
Get Doug’s Amazon #1 Bestselling book Nice Guys Finish First here.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Subscribe to the Podcast or get more info about the Nice Guys at http://www.Niceguysonbusiness.com
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.