- A lot of success and failure, own it all
- The power from learning from your mistake is critical to growth
- If someone shows a spark of wanting more, leaders will want to fuel that fire
- Leaders create more leaders
- It does not matter if your team is 1 man or 500 men, foster a creative environment
- Do NOT just hire someone to fill a spot
- The customer is the beginning, middle and end of your transaction
- Family life and work life is tough stuff, find good role models
- Grow your business, but at a sustainable pace
- Some seasons might just be about sustaining
- Stay present and keep working at it
- Age does not matter, because a 20-something can teach a fifty-something too
- Reach out on a personal level
- Recognize someone on a daily basis and what role they play in your life
- Say thank you for putting up with your shit
- That book that is just collecting dust? Write a note in it, send it to a friend and share the knowledge that lifted you up
- There are no shortcuts
- If you want twice as much out of life, work twice as hard
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CarnivalDay
- Instagram: @snapentertainmentMD
- Website: http://www.snapentertainment.net
Please support our sponsor MantraMunchies.com Amazing healthy and delicious snacks, mixes and sauces. Tell them The Nice Guys sent you.
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Go to Nice Guy Community sign-up and we’ll send you the free E-Book “The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business.”
Get Doug’s Amazon #1 Bestselling book Nice Guys Finish First here.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.