- If you are not self-aware, there is very little room for change
- Banking has modified the experience of cashing a check – by trying to sell you something every single time
- There is a shift from a focus on accounting to sales
- Sweetjumpsuits.com, check it out!
Relationships and Selling Houses
- You can never just fall in love with the product or the service
- Young sales people are so excited – because they want to be impressive and more so make the sale – and that turns people off
- The best way to learn in through experience
- The best guy that sells lets the potential buyer walk through the house alone and shifts the focus to nurturing the client
- It is all about knowing who your customer is
- There are different needs and different wants
- Strick averages 5.5 to 6 hours of sleep
- Strick’s bedtime prep is to do calm yoga stretches
- Doug spends $30 on an ounce of face cream, atta boy
- Doug meditates 10 minutes every night before bed
- NO phone or light after the meditation
Check This Out Peeps
Please support our sponsor MantraMunchies.com Amazing healthy and delicious snacks, mixes and sauces. Tell them The Nice Guys sent you.
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Go to Nice Guy Community sign-up and we’ll send you the free E-Book “The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business.”
Get Doug’s Amazon #1 Bestselling book Nice Guys Finish First here.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.