- Strick is getting zero sleep in Vegas… hmmm
- He is sober
- Dr. Karin’s is now the tenth most downloaded Nice Guy’s Podcast!
- She will break down how to tame the steam appropriately in the office
- Mantra Munchies! A regular sponsor and always delicious
- Pack with true food prebiotics and probiotics
Addressing the Relationship Elephant in the Room
- How do you know when the grey line has been crossed?
- You just have to keep your professionalism in place
- Are you sharing more info than is necessary?
- Are you calling each other nicknames?
- You are risking your reputation with colleagues
- Business people who drink are more successful, because most deals are made in relaxed environments – golf courses, bars, happy hours
- If a superior is making a pass, you could laugh and say, “Oh, my husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend would find that so funny!”
- Social skills are important
- Can a man and a woman be friends?
- Extremely uncommon
- Research shows that men who have females friendships are better partners to their significant others
No time to get to this, but you can read the blog here: 12 worries that every entrepreneur has
Please support our sponsor MantraMunchies.com Amazing healthy and delicious snacks, mixes and sauces. Tell them The Nice Guys sent you.
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Go to Nice Guy Community sign-up and we’ll send you the free E-Book “The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business.”
Get Doug’s Amazon #1 Bestselling book Nice Guys Finish First here.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.