Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
In this episode, Randy and Daniel discuss:
- Introducing Emily Post
- Common sense
- The family business
- Putting etiquette into practice
Key Takeaways and Actionable Tips:
- Emily literally wrote the book on Etiquette
- Emily was a working woman and became divorced which was very scandalous at the time
- One of the hearts of good etiquette is to make the other person feel at ease
- Manners are a moving target, they’re going to change over time
“Even in her day, [Emily’s] advice was very practical. It was based on some real common sense principles… that are lasting.” – Daniel Post Senning
Connect with Daniel Post Senning:
Connect with Randall Kenneth Jones:
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.